Alex Byland's Writing Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Freewriting

I thought it was very interesting that Julie started blogging about her life including her Journey with cooking all the recipes from Julia Child's cook book. It was very cool that it ended up becoming a book, and then a movie. I think how it's terrible how people get fired over things that they post that shouldn't be discriminated against. I believe that freedom of speech should include published things like posts on blogger. I feel it is import to have this freedom of speech. I believe if we don't have this kind of freedom of speech, our government will end up like China, which puts people in jail for any online activity involving Christianity. People have no freedom over in China to express their feelings towards the government and are suppressed by the Government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home